Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Romance is on the Internet,
But cybercriminals are too!
There is no denying that the Internet bridges the gap between you and your distant loved ones on Valentine’s Day. While you may want to use the web to purchase gifts, transfer money, send a heartfelt message or book a getaway for that special someone, it is important to remember that cybercriminals use the Internet and special days like Valentine’s Day, to offer fake specials and trick people into making an unsafe purchase.
With Kaspersky Internet Security installed on your devices, you can ensure your protection from cybercriminals when shopping or banking online. This solution – protects your money and account details, while also safeguarding your identity, and is up for grabs this February for two lucky Gadget Gal readers.
To stand a chance of winning, answer the following questions and comment below:
- Name 1 way that the Kaspersky Internet Security product can protect you on the Internet.
- Which feature can the Kaspersky Internet Security product NOT do for you?
- A. Protects against attacks, ransomware & more
- B. Protects your privacy & personal information
- C. Protects money when you bank & shop online
- D. Get you a date with your celebrity crush
*Competition ends 22 February 2019. Winners will be contacted.